- Prepare graduate nurses to assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives in all healthcare settings.
- Prepare graduate nurses as competent leaders in nursing education and practice.
Prepare Graduates to
- Assume responsibility in primary, secondary and tertiary care of people as professional nurses.
- Demonstrate competency in rendering quality healthcare.
- Participate effectively as members of the multidisciplinary team in healthcare delivery system.
- Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct, and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in teaching and providing healthcare.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills in nursing education and practice.
- Develop basic skills in nursing research to improve the quality of care.
- Provide professional training to deserving eligible students for better job opportunities within and outside the country.
- Demonstrate awareness, interest and contribute towards advancement of self and of the profession.
- Contribute efficiently as responsible citizen and practice ethical values in their personal and professional life.